Selling a home during the Coronavirus pandemic has its challenges, but it is possible to have a successful transaction. Check out these helpful tips.
During these uncertain times, you may be wondering if it’s still a good idea to sell your home. We agree that selling a home during the Coronavirus pandemic has unique challenges, so we encourage you to be cautious when making preparations. Learn what we are doing to protect our real estate agents and clients. Follow these tips when planning showings and other meetings.
📋 Reasons for Selling a Home
Reasons for selling a home remain much the same now as they do any other time. You may be ready to downsize your current property to save money or upsize to add more space for a growing household. You may want to sell your current house in order to purchase a home closer to older relatives.
😷 Safety Steps We are Taking
We encourage our clients to proceed with their plans to place their home on the market for sale, but we do recognize the need for extra precautions as we deal with the Coronavirus pandemic. Here’s what we are doing to make things safer for our real estate agents and clients.
- All of our agents wear disposable gloves and use sanitary wipes. We offer these to buyers entering the house, as well.
- You will only be handed business cards and documents from someone wearing a glove.
- We use disposable plastic bags when discarding plastic gloves.
- All agents carry a bottle of cleaner with them and use it to sanitize lockboxes and door handles.
- We ensure that ALL listings we manage are professionally cleaned for safety.
📱 Contact Brock Realty Inc.
🤔 Selling a House – Things to Consider
We take the safety of our real estate agents and clients seriously, and we exercise every precaution. We do suggest that those holding an open house limit the number of people who enter the home at one time.
😎 Be Patient with Delays
We do everything we can do keep your transactions timeline on track, but there could be delays with showings, open houses, and closings that are beyond our control at this time. We are dedicated to the highest level of communication, and we will keep you informed every step of the way.