There’s so much to choose from in our Sarasota 4th of July Fireworks & Events guide that you may have trouble deciding which ones to add to your plans!
Start your morning with a bit of yoga, join friends for a cookout, take a sunset cruise, or hang out in the park for the fireworks. No matter what you choose to do this fourth of July, we hope you stay safe and have fun! Check out this Sarasota 4th of July fireworks and events guide as you plan fun activities for Independence Day.
- 🏞 Sarasota Bay Park - Fireworks
- 🎆 Fireworks Over Sarasota Bay [VIDEO]
- 🎤 American Fanfare
- 🎼 Lakewood Ranch Wind Ensemble [MUSIC]
- 📱 Contact Brock Realty Inc.
- 🎪 Summer Circus Spectacular 2023
- ✨ 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular
- 🌠 Marina Jack's Fireworks View [VIDEO]
- 🧘♀️ Yoga on Siesta Beach
- 🙂 Suggested: Things to Do in Sarasota
- ⛴ July 4th Sunset & Fireworks Cruise
- 📋 Add a Sarasota July 4th of July Event
🏞 Sarasota Bay Park – Fireworks
Other event venues may provide an opportunity to see these incredible fireworks, but you can always go directly to Bayfront Park and grab a front row seat! Keep in mind that there are numerous others hoping to get a spot close to the action, so you’ll want to get their early.
Sarasota Bayfront Park – 5 Bayfront Drive, Sarasota, FL 34236.
🎤 American Fanfare
Lakewood Ranch Wind Ensemble joins Choral Artists of Sarasota to present a concert centered around American freedom and our American identity. An experience you don’t want to miss!
Performance Pieces Include
- July 4, 2023
- 4:30 PM EST
- Choral Fireworks
- Sousa Marches
📱 Contact Brock Realty Inc.
🎪 Summer Circus Spectacular 2023
While this is a recurring event throughout the summer, we think it would be a great way to celebrate the 4th of July.
Show times are at 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM Monday – Friday and 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM on Saturday. The show features incredible circus acts from around the world that are well-known for pleasing audiences of all ages.
✨ 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular
Dinner, live entertainment, and a spectacular view of the fireworks make Marina Jack’s the place to be this Independence Day. This is a reservation-only event that offers premium viewing from one of three restaurants.
- Dining Room: 4-course meal begins at 4:30 PM
- Deep Six Lounge & Piano Bar: Rock Lee performing at 6:00 PM
- Blue Sunshine Patio Bar & Grill: Live music from 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Cover charge.
- Marina Jack II Cruises: Three-hour cruise with live music from 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM. Buffet meal.
🧘♀️ Yoga on Siesta Beach
Start your July 4th with Yoga on Siesta Beach. Bring your towel or mat and drinking water.
- July 4th
- 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- $10 cash donation per person
🙂 Suggested: Things to Do in Sarasota
⛴ July 4th Sunset & Fireworks Cruise
Want the best seat in the house for this year’s fireworks? Grab a ticket for a romantic sunset cruise that takes you just off Island Park for the fireworks display after dark.
This cruise is appropriate for those 21+. Those on the cruise receive a complimentary drink and a t-shirt.
Outside food and drinks are not allowed. The vessel is smoke-free.