If you’re excited about getting ready for Halloween this year, we’ve got the perfect list of Sarasota Halloween events you don’t want to miss! Check it out!
Halloween is just around the corner! It’s time to design your costume and add these Sarasota Halloween events you don’t want to miss to your calendar! There’s everything from haunted tours to a costume contest for your beloved pet to explore this year. Some of these events fill up early, so don’t wait to get tickets or reserve spots.
- 🎃 Fruitville Grove Annual Pumpkin Festival
- 🦉 Previous Festival Highlights [VIDEO]
- 👻 Ghosts & Gruesomes Walking Tour
- 🕸️ Ghost Tour of Downtown Sarasota [VIDEO]
- 📱 Contact Brock Realty Inc.
- 🦇 2023 Howl-O-Ween Movie Night
- 🎟️ The Addams Family Trailer [VIDEO]
- 🧛♀️ Fright Night on St. Armands
- 🧟♀️ St. Armands Thriller Night [VIDEO]
- 🐶 Bark-O-Ween
- 🦄 Bark-O-Ween Highlights [VIDEO]
- 🕵️♀️ Add a Sarasota Halloween Event
🎃 Fruitville Grove Annual Pumpkin Festival
This is the 35th Fruitville Grove Annual Pumpkin Festival. Aside from the festival activities, there’s a Farmer’s Market and an Enchanted Unicorn Encounter. Daily activities include a mini train ride, live music, and a food truck rally.
- October Weekends
- 10 AM – 5 PM EST
- Rain or Shine
- Rides/Activities $1-$10
- Costume Contest
- Kids Fun Zone with Zip Line
- Hold a Skunk
- Butterfly Garden
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
👻 Ghosts & Gruesomes Walking Tour
Explore the darker side of Sarasota while listening to stories about paranormal activity, historic murders, and other haunting tales. Tours planned and hosted by Sarasota Suncoast Tours.
- October: Wednesday & Thursday
- 8 PM EST
- Just under $25.00
- Reservations Required
- Duration: 1.25 Hours
- Wear casual attire
- Walking shoes recommended
- Not for small children
📱 Contact Brock Realty Inc.
🦇 2023 Howl-O-Ween Movie Night
Bring your friends for the spooky and fun movie The Addams Family, released in 1991. Sarasota County Parks, the Baltimore Orioles, and Sarasota Film Festival are showing this Halloween favorite at the Sarasota Opera House!
- Friday, October 27
- 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM
- Tickets around $12.00
- All Seats – General Admission
🧛♀️ Fright Night on St. Armands
The 15th annual Fright Night on St. Armands promises to be a treat with plenty of frights along the way. The Circle is decorated for trick-or-treating, with decorated statues and frightfully dressed characters.
- October 31
- 6 PM – 8:30 PM EST
- Decorated storefronts
- Customized promotions from local restaurants and retailers
- Wandering spirits of St. Armands past
Let your beloved family pet in on some of the fun this year at the Bark-O-Ween Dog Costume Contest that is hosted by Arlington Park & Aquatic Complex.
- Thursday, October 26
- Dog-friendly prizes
- Best Group
- Most Creative
- Best Overall