“Where can I find Thanksgiving dinner near me in Sarasota?” We have the answer here. Whether it’s a turkey or seafood, Sarasota has it all!
It’s time for turkey, parades, football games, and special times with friends and family. Thanksgiving doesn’t have to be stressful or come with time-consuming preparations if you let someone else do the cooking.
🍽️ Element – Modern Mediterranean Grill
Make dinner an elegant affair with a special Thanksgiving meal at the Element – Modern Mediterranean Grill. The restaurant will be serving Thanksgiving dinner on November 24th from 12 – 9 PM EST.
- Reservations are recommended
- Complimentary valet parking
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Extensive wine list & cocktails
Items we’ve spotted on their menu include Slow Roasted Turkey, Rack of Lamb, and Butternut Squash Soup.
🍷 Michael’s On East
Treat yourself to a luxurious experience when you have Thanksgiving dinner at Michaels On East, the only AAA Four Diamond Award restaurant in Sarasota. They will be open from 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM on Thanksgiving Day.
- Traditional Thanksgiving dinner served per plate
- Normal menu options available
- Reservations required
- Business casual or cocktail attire suggested
- Jackets and ties not required
- Steaks, pasta, seafood, lamb, chicken, and more offered on menu
📲 Contact Brock Realty Inc.
🍠 Café L ‘Europe
Enjoy this three-course meal that Café L ‘Europe is serving up to help celebrate Thanksgiving. Some a la carte items are available. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Duck Rillette
- Herb Roasted Turkey
- Grand Marnier Macerated Cranberries
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Apple Caramel Cake
🍲 Rosemary & Thyme
On November 24th from 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Rosemary & Thyme is serving a special Thanksgiving menu. In addition to the entrees we’ve listed here, other menu options include Lobster Bisque, Caesar Salad, and Roasted Duckling.
- Traditional Turkey Dinner
- Beef Tenderloin Filet
- Autumn House Salad
- Fresh Black Grouper
- Walnut Crusted Halibut
- Sea Scallops
- Kid’s Menu Available
On November 24th from 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Duval’s is giving you options! Choose the Thanksgiving Feast or select something different from the special menu offered that day. They will even send leftovers from the feast meal home with you!
- House Salad
- Butter Roasted Turney with Gravy
- Mustard Glazed Ham
- Smashed Potatoes
- Chef’s Signature Stuffing
- Roasted Sweet Potato Casserole
- Green Beans & Carrots
- Orange-Ginger Cranberry Sauce
- Pumpkin Pie or Key Lime Pie
$46 per adult and $29 for children under 10